“Tell me and I would forget. Show me and I would remember. Imply me and I would understand”

Confucius

Rechercher dans ce blog

dimanche 7 juin 2009

TEXMED TUNISIA 2009; 10, 11, 12 June.

The 10th anniversary of the Euro-mediterranean exhibition fair of garments, TEXMED TUNISIA 2009.

With a new exhibition concept as to brings a more customised offer and a quality answer for sourcing and a Near Shoring solution, Fast Fashion and Co-Competitively.

The TEXMED 2009 offers the opportunity to benefit 24h in one place from a B2B international platform representing more than 25 countries (Tunisia, France, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Jordan, UK, Belgium, Germany, Egypt, Turkey ...) and to participate in different activities, ( Morning sessions by country) and workshops.

To register www.texmed-tunisia.com

Aucun commentaire: